The ProcessDISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS WITH US
When it comes to upgrading your childrens' outdoor experience, you'll probably fall into one of three categories:
- 1. You're in need of some new ideas because a new outdoor area is on the agenda in the next 3-6 months. If so, you'll want to see a design concept and an estimated budget. Book a free consultation.
- 2. You need to think about renovating your current playspace in the next 6-12 months. If so, you'll need a "Playscape WOF" that gives you:
- A Ministry compliance checklist so you'll fly through any audit
- A hazard identification schedule for your records
- A maintenance review to schedule capital expenditure
- A design concept for your next renovation and an estimated budget
- Some new ideas to maximise your playscape
- 3. You need to think about your maintenance plans so your outdoor area stays fully functional and compliant between now and your next renovation that is not due for a couple of years yet. If so, it will help to plan your capital expenditure over the next few years. Check out our Financial Planning advice or our Gallery for some inspiration.